Friday, May 4, 2007

Chinese Buffet 5-year-old-style

My daughter is 7 now. When she was 5 she came up with a new restaurant idea. I never knew she was such an entrepreneur. When it happened I documented it for posterity's sake. So, here you are, posterity.



She was playing with various toys and fake food and had them all arranged into piles and makeshift containers. She told my wife it was a Chinese Buffet-a (we had dinner at a Chinese buffet a few weeks prior). These are the ingredients she told my wife you should have on a Chinese Buffet-a:
Grape Hamburger mixed with grapes (great start, huh)
Apples
Carrots
Chicken Fried Rice (she said it "makes the flavor come together")
Lettuce
Broccoli
Olives
Croutons
Spagetti (pasta)
Spagetti Sauce
Peanut butter (she said it "makes flavors & chicken fried rice go together & makes all ingredients... when you take a bite it makes all the flavors come out in your mouth
Crunchy taco cover (a taco shell, I presume)
Soft taco cover
Apple Juice

Now, here's the best part. Her instructions were "stir everything on the buffet-a up and all the flavors come together and you don't even have to chew it up, you just swallow it." So, if any of you are looking for a business to financially back, I've got an idea for a chew-free restaurant. It's moments like this that make me glad she hasn't decided to make my wife and I breakfast in bed yet (by the way, she has now - shudder).

And now, for a YouTube selected video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, as long as they're nice. If they're mean, I wouldn't love to hear them.