Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How has the Internet changed your life

I realize that within the title of this post lies a very simple question - one that most everybody has pondered. However, I still realize new ways that the Internet has changed the way I work, entertain myself, and satisfy my occasional urges to obtain new, mostly useless, knowledge  Earlier today I recalled a time when, if you wanted to know if school was cancelled due to snow, you had to get up, turn on the radio, and wait until they announce it. Now, before I get my kids up in the winter, I roll over, hit the bookmark on my smartphone, look at the cancellation list and either get up or go back to sleep. How did my parents survive?

I'm curious. What are the less-obvious ways that the Internet has changed your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, as long as they're nice. If they're mean, I wouldn't love to hear them.